Embed Video into Your Webpage:
In this lesson, we are going to embed a video onto your webpage. We are briefly going to be using the split view in this tutorial to successfully embed the video.
1. Open a blank html page.
2. Go onto your desired webpage (I used YouTube) and select a video you want to use.
3. Click on the share button and embed. The embed code should come up. Copy the code.
4. Go back to Dreamweaver. In the coded side of the split view, or on the left hand side of the screen, paste the code where you want the video to show up. It will show up as a gray area in the design side or right side of the screen.
5. At the bottom you can resize the video to make it bigger or smaller.
6. Save the frame as video.html
7. Since we are building our website, you want to create a Video section on your page, hyperlink the video page and save all the frames. (Don’t forget to put the target for the page).
The video will come up and play.